Introducing....Lolabot! ....(yes i like robots)


Ok hey, my name is Lola (well not really) and this is my fashion blog. Well thats kind of a lie since the blog isnt really 100% fashion obsessed just more of my general life ramblings, me bitching about ugly things and then just pretty clothes im drooling over en ce moment. Im an undergrad student and am currently in between jobs (damn recession!) so that leaves lots of time for me to post my general wonderings and such. Probaly half of you are hitting that back button now..go ahead im not insulted id probaly do the same. Well enjoy my blog and il try to keep it as up to date as possible.

Au Revoir, Lola. xoxo

1 comment:

John said...

Hello, Lola. I saw your question on blogspot so I thought I'd check out your site. It looks like it can go places once browsers find it. And it looks better than mine.

Are you using AdSense on your blog? If not, it might be something worth looking into.

About your fashion blog, do you plan on adding blogs regarding gentlemen's fashion? It couldn't hurt for me to be able to be fashionable if "I can buy that for a buck." ;)

--John
http://truthbeforedishonor.blogspot.com

Post a Comment