Things i love.....

As you will eventually discover from reading my blog, I am in love with Topshop. It, i can honsestly say is my favorite shop in the world and when it becomes legal i will marry it. At the moment i must say, their trench coats are A-to-the-Mazing. I love the colours (totally goin to help get me out of my post christmas black rut) and the net tulle detailling under the navy and pink coats is genius! i want them all. (Oh ya i know the cute blue on the bottom row isn't really a trench but its just so darn cute!). xoxo Lola.






Heres a link to the webpage cause this whole blogging thing is new to me still and pictures are really difficult to organize on this thing never mind adding prices in the right places:

UK Link: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=130044&parent_category_rn=42347&langId=-1&top=Y

US Link: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=32051&storeId=13052&categoryId=133480&parent_category_rn=133476&langId=-1&top=Y

No comments:

Post a Comment