Muse of the week: Georgia May Jagger

What do you get when you combine one of the world's greatest models and a rock legend?

Answer, A bona fide fashion it-girl. I have decided for my muse of the week, to choose the gorgeous rock spawn, Georgia May Jagger.

Following in her mothers footsteps, Georgia decided to take to the modelling world last January but at 5'7 (exception=Kate Moss)don't be expecting to see this teen gracing the catwalks like her mother Jerry Hall or sister Lizzie Jagger anytime soon. Still, at 16 this girl is making waves in the industry. She has already signed with Elite Model Management (same as her mother and sister) and has a magazine cover under her belt (Dazed & Confused).

I decided to choose Georgia as my Muse of the week because of a few shots of her i saw during London Fashion week in some absolutely amazing outfits. Here is a glimpse of some of my favourite of her outfits to date:














No comments:

Post a Comment